Below is my submission to Pama Liqueur’s Home Bartender contest. It is a sort of combination of a mojito and sangria, with a pomegranate twist.
First, rim a stemless wine glass with pomegranate sugar (available at liquor stores).
+ 2 Lime wedges
+ 1 Lemon wedge
+ 3 sprigs mint
+ 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
+ 1/2 oz pomegranate seeds
+ 1 1/2 oz Pama Liqueur
+ 1/2 cup wine
With a sprig of mint and additional lemon and lemon circles.
- bonjourpeachy likes this
- dayvmattt likes this
- jnoellet reblogged this from amvac
- loveisinmynature likes this
- meetmeincognito likes this
- machaffer reblogged this from lushlady
- leetotheanne reblogged this from lushlady
- lybj reblogged this from lushlady
- evewine101 likes this
- drydenlane said: omg please be my friend and have me over to drink this? :/ yum!
- drydenlane likes this
- amvac reblogged this from lushlady
- fromash2phoenix likes this
- phdramblings likes this
- lushlady posted this